Last Feather rye whiskey | ORGANIC & Kosher
- 2x Gold Medal Winner – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 91 pts – Jim Murray’s Whiskey Bible 2018
- 5-stars / Highest Recommendation – F. Paul Pacult’s Spirit Journal
Our flagship product and one of the few wheat heavy rye whiskies on the market; a beautiful balance of the spice of rye and sweetness of wheat. One of three rye whiskies produced at Journeyman to have been served a cease & desist for its original name. The name Last Feather was adorned to this whiskey after that unfortunate bout with lawyers as we were left with nothing more than the “Last Feather” of our original name. And of course it stuck! Every bottle now bares a “RR” as a small tip of the cap back to our original name never to be whispered aloud.
- Single-distillation from 60% organic rye / 40% organic wheat
- 45% abv / 90 proof
- Blended to profile for each batch
Ripe banana on the note, spice and pepper of rye really well balanced with sweetness of wheat, fruit notes, clean and dry, mint notes - easy drinking.