Journeyman Distillery has a long-standing commitment to serving the communities in which we do business through our contribution program. In the past we have provided support to numerous local worthwhile nonprofit organizations and each year we receive numerous requests for contributions. We put a tremendous amount of effort and resources toward our own Non-Profit, Islay’s Barrel 501(c)(3). Due to the focus on our own non-profit and the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be filled.
- Your request will be rejected if it violates MI state regulations. The donation of alcohol is illegal unless it is to be used for a raffle or auction.
- We try to focus our efforts on organizations headquartered within (or having a substantial presence in or effect on) our primary geographical area of distribution.
- We especially align with those programs that positively affect youth in our community - Cultural arts organizations
- You must be a U.S. based IRS 501(c) (3) qualified charitable or educational organization.
- We will not contribute to an individual person or family.
- We will not contribute to a political candidate or organization.
- We will not contribute to labor or fraternal organizations.
- We will not fund memorials or endowments.
- We do not fund agency and/or school sponsored walk-a-thons, athletic events or athletic group sponsorships.
- We do not fund door prizes or raffles.
- We do not fund school-affiliated orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks, class reunions or class parties.
- We do not consider organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other legal basis prohibited by law.
- We will not advertise in publications, yearbooks or school programs where the participants are not at least 21 years of age.
- We do not consider applications by phone or verbal solicitations.
- If your request meets the above guidelines please submit your request using the contact information below only, no later than 1 month prior to your event.
If your request meets the above guidelines
please submit your request using the contact Form below only!
You will be prompted to email your IRS letter confirming 501(c) (3) tax-exempt status after submitting your form
If you would like to mail in an application, please see the guideline below:
Or fax to: 269.820.2045
ATTN: Donations Department
109 Generations Dr.
Three Oaks, MI 49128