Your application should include:
1. About Your Organization – Legal Name, Executive Director, Phone/Email/Address, 501(C)(3) y/n, Mission Statement, Number of Board Members/Volunteers
2. About This Project – Contact Person, Title, Phone, Fax Number, Email, Amount or Item Requested, Type of Request (Operating/Project/Capital or Other), Summary of Your Proposal (One Paragraph), List the Proposal’s Target Population/Constituents/Geographic Communities
3. Proposal Narrative – Be sure to answer all of the following questions in the proposal narrative as incomplete applications will not be considered. Proposals should be no more than 5 pages in length.
- Brief summary of organization’s history, goals and key achievements.
- Overview of organization’s structure and programs, including board, staff and volunteer involvement.
- Description of the specific request that includes goals and objectives. (If it is a project request, provide a profile of the project.).
- Specific activities and timetable for meeting your stated objectives.
- Future plan for sustaining this effort and strategy for building your funding base.
4. Attachments (the following must accompany the proposal):
- IRS letter confirming 501(c) (3) tax-exempt status
1. You must be a U.S. based IRS 501(c) (3) qualified charitable or educational organization.
2. We will not contribute to an individual person or family.
3. We will not contribute to a political candidate or organization.
4. We will not contribute to labor or fraternal organizations.
5. We will not fund memorials or endowments.
6. We do not fund agency and/or school sponsored walk-a-thons, athletic events or athletic group sponsorships.
7. We do not fund door prizes or raffles.
8. We do not fund school-affiliated orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks, class reunions or class parties.
9. We do not consider organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other legal basis prohibited by law.
10. We will not advertise in publications, yearbooks or school programs where the participants are not at least 21 years of age.
11. We do not consider applications by phone or verbal solicitations.
If your request meets the above guidelines please submit your request using the contact information below only, no later than 1 month prior to your event.
Thank you for your support and for considering us to be a part of your fundraising effort!
Please Mail your request to: Or fax to: 269.820.2045
Charitable Contributions ATTN: Donations Department
109 Generations Dr.
Three Oaks, MI 49128
Organizations will receive a response by email. Due to the volume of requests, phone calls will not be accepted for approval or disapproval of requests.